Terms & Conditions
Please read the following conditions carefully prior to purchase, as placement of an order implies your acceptance of them.
The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Montauk Style Website ("Site"), the materials and information contained therein and related services made available to you via this Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not visit or use the Site. Montauk Style may from time to time change this Site (including these Terms & Conditions of use). Please read these Terms and Conditions and re-read before subsequent use.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, the practices of Montauk Style or your dealings with this Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST). Payments are only accepted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
1. via Paypals secure online payment process.
2. via direct deposit into our bank account.
3. via secure online Shopify Payments powered by Stripe.
4. via Apple Pay
5. via Afterpay
We accept payment via major credit cards and all your information is securely transferred through an SSL encrypted connection. Goods will be shipped once full payment is received. We reserve the right to change prices advertised on this website at any time.
Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days of placing your order and receiving full payment of funds. In most cases we use the services of Australia Post, throughout Australia and offer free shipping on all purchases over $100 within Australia. Occasionally we may use other logistics companies such as Fastway and Couriers Please, or logistics aggregators such as Sendle and Transdirect to optimise deliveries to certain addresses. Please ensure that the shipping address details provided for your order are correct. Montauk Style is not responsible for incorrect addresses, refused shipments, or unclaimed parcels. Parcels returned to Montauk Style within Australia, by Australia Post for any reason will be subject to a returned charge of approximately $10-$25 (AUD) and a resending fee of $15. If you are not at the address supplied when a delivery is attempted you will be left a card instructing you how to arrange to collect your purchase. It is your responsibility to organise the pickup or redelivery of your order within 7 days. For information on your delivery always check the tracking information provided and if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
International orders from Australia incur a flat fee: NZ - $35 AUD and ALL OTHER COUNTRIES - $55 AUD, added at checkout. International returns will incur a greater charge depending on country of posting. If you have any questions regarding deliveries in Australia or internationally, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before our products are shipped each item is carefully inspected and packaged so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason at all within 14 days of the receipt of your order you can select to receive an exchange or full refund.
Please contact us to obtain instructions before returning a product at email@example.com. Once we receive your return, please allow 1 week for processing.
We require you to:
1. Contact us to report the fault within 2 days. All returns must be authorised by Montauk Style.
2. Provide the original invoice.
3. We’ll supply you with instructions and investigate the fault or damage immediately.
4. Please note that products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. Products must be unused and unwashed. We cannot accept return of items if pet hair is attached to the item.
5. If you receive faulty or incorrect items, we will pay the postage costs for a replacement
6. If the product is correct or not faulty, and you have changed your mind, then return shipping costs will be incurred by the customer.
7. Due to the related Australian Health Acts, there is no exchange or refund on used bed linen, unless the product has a manufacturing fault.
8. Please note that refunds will be processed using the original payment method. For example, if you paid via Paypal, then your refund will be reversed and deposited into your nominated Paypal account.
9. Montauk reserves the right to refuse refund and/or exchange items purchased for commercial or promotional purposes and/or shipped to production companies and/or publishing house addresses in Australia and overseas.
10. Please ensure returned items are in original condition. If hair or pet fur is attached to the fabric we will not be able to issue an exchange or refund.
11. All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions.
Black Friday Sale 2023
Please note that Montauk Style does not accept refunds on sale items. Exchanges can be arranged if stock is available. We offer free shipping on initial order, however for returns, shipping cost will be incurred by customer.
Furniture purchases cannot be cancelled, returned, refunded or exchanged, unless the item received is faulty, which needs to be reported within 48hrs of delivery of item.
You must comply with all proprietary and copyright notices on this Site. This Website is owned by Montauk Style and is subject to copyright. The information on this Site is protected under Australian copyright laws. Subject to provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia), you must not in any form or by any means:
a. copy, adapt, reproduce, broadcast, store, transmit, distribute, print, publish or create derivative works from any information or material on this website;
b. alter, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any material or information that you receive from this website which can be accessed through this website; or
c. use or apply, for commercial purposes any material or information on this website, without the prior written consent of Montauk Style.
All trademarks, brands and names appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.