Fitted Sheet: 152 x 203 + 40 cm (60 x 80 + 16 inches)
Duvet Cover: 229 x 229 cm (90 x 90 inches)
Pillowcases: 51 x 77cm (20 x 30 inches)
Flat Sheet: 285 x 260 cm (112 x 102 inches)
Fitted Sheet: 198 x 203 + 40 cm (78 x 80 + 16 inches)
Duvet Cover: 270 x 229 cm (106 x 90 inches)
Pillowcases: 51 x 102cm (20 x 40 inches)
Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days of placing your order and receiving full payment of funds. We use the services of Australia Post and various privately owned logistics providers throughout Australia and offer free shipping on all purchases within Australia over $100 ($9 postage fee for orders below $100).
Please ensure that the shipping address details provided for your order are correct. We will do our best to track and ensure delivery of all items to customers, however Montauk Style is not responsible for incorrect addresses, refused shipments, or unclaimed parcels. Parcels returned to Montauk Style within Australia, by Australia Post for any reason will be subject to a returned charge of approximately $10-$25 (AUD) depending on weight and location and a resending fee of $15. If you are not at the address supplied when Australia Post attempts delivery you will be left a card instructing you to collect your purchase from your nearest Australia Post office. It is your responsibility to organise the pickup or redelivery of your order within 7 days. For information on your delivery always check the tracking information provided and if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
We use DHL Express or Australia Post for international orders which incur a flat fee of $45 (AUD), added at checkout. In most cases this is approximately half the total international shipping fee, so we are happy to share this cost with international customers.
International returns will incur a greater charge depending on country of posting.
Please visit the Australia Post website to find out delivery timing to your country.
The customer is responsible for any additional local customs and duties charges on the order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the contents.
The customer is responsible for tracking their own parcel.
If you have any questions regarding deliveries in Australia or internationally, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before our products are shipped each item is carefully inspected and packaged so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason at all within 14 days of the receipt of your order you can select to receive an exchange or full refund.
Please contact us to obtain instructions before returning a product at email@example.com. Once we receive your return, please allow 1 week for processing.
We require you to:
1. Contact us to report the fault. All returns must be authorised by Montauk Style.
2. Provide the original invoice.
3. We’ll supply you with instructions and investigate the fault or damage immediately.
4. Please note that products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. Products must be unused and unwashed.
We cannot accept return of items where pet hair is attached.
5. If you receive faulty or incorrect items, we will pay the postage costs for a replacement
6. If the product is correct or not faulty, and you have changed your mind, then return shipping costs will be incurred by the customer.
7. Please note that refunds will be processed using the original payment method. For example, if you paid via Paypal, then your refund will be reversed and deposited into your nominated Paypal account.
8. Afterpay refunds due to change of mind will incur a 6% deduction due to non-recoverable Afterpay charges incurred at time of purchase.
9. All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions.
Please note that Montauk Style does not offer refunds on sale items, however exchanges and store credits can be arranged.
Our 100% Pure Linen Montauk Baby Sheet Sets are stonewash finished for maximum softness and feel.
Our Natural Baby Sheet Set consists of a generously sized fitted sheet for the bassinet and/or cot as well as a versatile oversized flat sheet for multi-purpose use around the house or when on the go.
Hypoallergenic with antimicrobial properties, pure linen is the perfect natural fibre fabric to keep your little one comfy, safe and sound.
Baby Sheet Sets comes bound in a matching linen drawstring bag.
Please note: Fitted sheet is photographed in a bassinet, however is only recommended for use in a cot.